Each agency has an Agency Details page that includes its short name, a link, and list of forms owned by the agency. Expired forms are flagged on this page according to OMB expiration date. Users can also download the agency information in three formats.
- Shows the total number of forms owned by the agency, and the number of expired forms.
- The "+" symbol allows users to open child rows that show form details.
The downloads feature allows users to create download files in three formats.
- The CSV download file includes all information about the agency and the date of download.
- The PDF download mirrors the CSV download in a well-formatted PDF file.
- The XML download provides the information in Extensible Markup Language (XML) format.