- Information Collection (IC) Builder – This new module supports the creation of a new form/information collection (IC) using SDER Library data elements/terms from OMB-approved forms.
- Forms Repository – This new module supports the upload of OMB-approved forms.
THE FOLLOWING ICs HAVE BEEN ADDED:
- New forms/information collections from four agencies (HHS, HUD, ED, DOJ) and Grants.gov: 91
THE FOLLOWING DATA ELEMENTS HAVE BEEN ADDED FROM USDA NIFA:
- Data elements with definitions from the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) National Institute of Food and Agriculture (NIFA): 365
THE FOLLOWING DATA ELEMENTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED:
- Data elements from the DATA Act Information Model Schema (DAIMS) v1.1, published by U.S. Department of Treasury on June 30, 2017: 334
- Total count of unique, harmonized data elements: 25,119
- Associated grant forms/information collections increased to 311
- Note: The counts from each source do not add up to total because there are shared data elements across sources and SDER Library only counts one occurrence of each data element after data harmonization/standardization.
THE FOLLOWING CONTENT HAS BEEN REMOVED: